Saturday, January 2, 2010

Lets make the new year great!

I am going to be a bit odd here and not wishing the conventional 'Happy New Year'.

Instead I challenge every Malaysian to make this year great. In order to have happy new year, we have to first work hard towards it.

Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to spoil the party. Celebrate all you like but a happy and smashing year won't fall merrily onto our lap. Only after when we achieved something significantly greater, then we can be able to call 2010 a happy new year.

The shit in our country can only be cleaned up when there is enough of us getting out of our comfy seats and start fighting. Mine is not so comfy, so I am already all geared up for a fight.

Here is a video for those of everyone's contemplation. Its from SABMtv.






Regards,
Kaki Tambak

No comments: